Future Bridge is looking for someone who can write well and efficiently with an eye towards producing content that will be used on several different channels, with the goal of generating interest in our conferences.
• Edit, proofread, and review written material in a clear and concise manner, ensuring a consistent and appropriate tone of voice is used across all documentation.
• Work closely and communicate well with internal teams to create posts, articles, etc. (e.g. for events).
• Writing and producing unique content (event articles, insights, emails, post-event communication, media kits).
• Optimizing the content (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behavior as well as our brand identity.
• Edit and proofread copy as needed for all event materials: agendas, brochures, etc.
– At least 3 years of experience in copywriting, specifically for marketing purposes; agency experience is a great plus.
– Native speaker level in English.
– Manage your own time and meet deadlines.
– Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Please send us up to date resume in English straight away at firstname.lastname@example.org